Packaging that Showcases Hasbro Product Lines
Logo and Emblem Design • Package Design • Production & Layout • Photo Compositing • Directing Photoshoots
Scope of Work:
- Child models were screened and selected for package play scenes;
- Child wardrobes and any props were coordinated with the appearance of the toys being photographed;
- Photoshoots were overseen to make certain that play scenes captured the key selling features of a toy;
- To best showcase a toy in-store, I worked closely with structural designers on die drawings for open packages.
- Created package prototypes and produced final, press-ready layouts.
During his initial interview, I was impressed with the range of work and creativity in Tom's portfolio. Throughout his time as a contract designer at Hasbro, I have had him work on several projects for me, and he always completed them with great results, and in a timely manner.
Emily Zammarchi, Art Director, Playskool