Branding for a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
Logo & Branding • Icons • Copywriting • Website • Parallax Homepage Slideshow • Signs • Patient Forms • Print Collateral
- There was a random disconnect among the communication pieces that this doctor had acquired along the way;
- Forms were hard to differentiate and decipher – which was especially a concern – as most patients are Portuguese with English being their second language;
- The existing website vendor failed to portray the doctor's philosopy or his commitment to patients;
- The existing vendor also charged inflated fees in exchange for thin content, unrelated imagery and broken links.
- Custom branding and consistent typography unified all of the doctor's assets;
- Re-setting forms with crisp typography made it easier for patients to make entries in English – the forms are also easier for doctor and staff to review;
- His new site's revised messaging portrays a trusted neighborhood doctor of osteopathic medicine; his holistic approach to medicine is established, while the similarities and differences between a D.O. and an M.D. are also explained.
Tom rescued me from an over-priced, ‘specialized medical’ website vendor who failed to deliver as promised—it was TOM who gave me the website I had envisioned. He also did an exceptional job coordinating all of my communication pieces.
I am so very happy, as I have received multiple positive comments about my brand. He is not only talented but also efficient, cooperative and professional.
Gilbert M. Teixeira, D.O.